Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New look

Hello, hello, hello! Thanks for sticking around long enough to read my second post! I'll keep it short and sweet. 

I refined the edges of my blog and did a bit of polishing, how are you liking the new look? I think it's pretty snazzy, if I do say so myself. Now that my redecorating is out of the way, the new posts will be fish related, hopefully.

I already have several helpful people donating me a few pictures to use in and around the blog, both fish and inverts so its pretty neat. Maybe I'll start a 'fish of the week' and a 'invert of the week', shall be super exciting!

Last thing I wanted to post is not to expect blogs every day. Its not that I DON'T have the time, its that I have terrible time management skills so I tend to waste a great deal of time. I'm also pretty insecure with my writing (not that a blog is anything special) and.. to be frank.. I'm lazy. Very lazy. Get-someone-else-to-change-the-channel-even-though-the-remote-is-a-foot-away-lazy. Glad that's clear.


In the mean time, while I work on getting this blog fleshed out, enjoy this stunning picture of Shiro, a Lionhead Goldfish. Picture provided by Dakotak. Thank you for letting me steal this. <3

Until next time, fare thee well.

No comments:

Post a Comment